Could YOU be our New Marketing Intern at www.YourFLOCK.co.uk?
Benefits of the role:
Why Work With Your FLOCK?
- Be part of a values driven tech startup looking to change the future of work.
- We drink our own tea – we are all about company culture.
- We are at a very exciting stage of business expansion.
- You will work with and be mentored by a very experienced marketing team.
- You will have flexible working hours.
- This is a creative role – where your input and ideas are wanted.
- Remote working as standard and no clock watching.
- We are all about the objectives and outcomes.
- And making sure you are developing as a person.
- We are looking to recruit a confident and proactive marketing intern.
- This will be a part-time start based remotely – with potential to go full-time paid role (dependent on performance) with flexible hours.
- It is an exciting time to join our company and be a part of our team as we are continuing to grow the business in the UK and America.
- Previous experience in marketing is preferred but not essential, however, strong communication skills are needed.
- Actively seek new opportunities to engage with FLOCK’s audience
- Help with UK expansion.
- Help manage social media pages.
- Bring new ideas to the company.
- Produce landing pages and pages inside our website.
- Write content (blog posts, design graphics, produce videos etc.)
We want You:
- To fit into the values of our company.
- To be able to work by yourself and still have fun.
- To chat to both people online and face to face and on zoom calls.
- To be adaptable – as working with a start up and we change a LOT.
- To have some communication skills and networking ability
- To be also good with words and have an attention to detail
- To have good organisation and planning skills as working to deadlines
- To be creative and have writing skills as doing our social media
What You need to do:
Please send us a letter to say why we should pick you.
And have a look at our social media and marketing. And come up with some ideas for us on what You would do if You were our new marketing executive.