MLP Law builds a strong leadership team after a merger – Stephen Attree, Owner & Director
MLP Law builds a strong leadership team after a merger
‘Your FLOCK helped us to understand and build the right culture for MLP Law and accelerate our growth by hiring the best-fit candidates.’
– Stephen Attree, Owner and Director at MLP Law
MLP Law’s vision is to be the most trusted provider of legal services in the North West. They provide a full range of legal services to private and commercial clients.
Building relationships and providing a service to guide clients along their business and personal journey sit at the core of how MLP Law operates. They have offices in Altrincham, Liverpool, Lymm and Media City.
The legal industry is currently shifting due to a new workforce entering the market. Millennials often expect a working culture that’s almost polarising to what historically was acceptable in the industry. Attracting, developing and keeping high-performers is an industry-wide challenge.
MLP Law acquired William H Lill in 2017 and wanted to enhance its unique selling proposition by investing in its culture to attract & develop top talent that stays with the company for the long haul.
Partners wanted to lead the organisation more effectively by understanding and building the right culture for MLP Law.
Candidate Culture Assessment
Using the Your FLOCK 10-min assessment MLP Law:
- Uncovered what motivates their candidates before they joined the company
- Measure the fit and impact of each individual on their unique culture using data from Your FLOCK
- Asked the right questions at the interview to make successful hiring decisions
Partners Culture Assessment
FLOCK uncovered individual values of partners at MLP Law. The outcome of the analysis provided the leaders of the organisation with:
- A better understanding of individual differences and synergies amongst all partners
- Quantified culture map of MLP Law leveraged in the recruitment process
- Actionable insights describing the best approach to lead the organisation and create a more engaging culture.
Identification of an internal challenge costing the company £75,000 and providing solutions minimising the cost
Improved and more structured interview process
Quicker and more data-driven hiring process based on data from Your FLOCK