Trolex – Culture assessment
‘Thanks to our work with FLOCK we are now able to develop a clear plan to help our employees and candidates feel more engaged and be more productive at work.’
– Glyn Jones, Group CEO, at Trolex
Trolex provides best-in-class safety technology to ensure workers in challenging environments are never put at risk. The business has been operating for over 60 years within mining, tunnelling, oil and gas, and other heavy industrial sectors. and distributes to over 40 countries and to some of the world’s leading corporations.
Innovative and disruptive research and development has been one of the top priorities at Trolex in recent years. The company has engineered a number of pioneering new products with high-growth potential. As a result, Trolex began to enter new markets with new products diversifying its growth strategy and recruiting new employees.
Trolex wanted to further invest in its people and create a working culture that engages with its employees and creates a unique selling point when entering new markets and in attracting new talent.
STEP 1: Culture Assessment
Using our assessment we found out the following:
- Existing vs. desired company culture
- Employee commitment
- Financial values of the existing company culture
- Opportunities, Challenges, and Actions necessary to achieve the desired state
STEP 2: Culture insights
Flock created a number of insight reports presenting how culture changes across the organisation (departments, hierarchy etc.) and listing essential action necessary to improve employee productivity and engagement
STEP 3: Core values workshop
Trolex leadership team and Flock ran a half-a-day session designed to derive Trolex core values.
STEP 4: Recruit For Culture Fit
Flock is now helping Tolex make quick and smart decisions for the best candidates who add value to the unique Trolex culture to sustain their growth.
- Internal policy changes within a week of completing the assessment based n employees fedback
- Captured the uniqueness of Trolex by crystalising a set of their unique core values using Flock reports.
- Provided crucial analysis necessary to improved employee engagement, retention, & productivity
- Recruited new employees quickly and successfully
- Culture Fit report
- Avoiding bad hires and their associated costs