Why doesn’t Your FLOCK integrate with other systems?
Your FLOCK is our team engagement platform that uses values to help teams stay together longer.
And so reduce employee churn and increase employee engagement and brighten the employee experience for professional services.
We work with a variety of different recruiters that resell Your FLOCK and many recruiters use Your FLOCK in their own technology suite for their leaders.
Recruiters are often asking for Your FLOCK to integrate into their systems.
BUT WHY DOESN’T Your FLOCK integrate?
Let’s get started on the basics. The three most common types of recruiting software are
- applicant tracking software (ATS),
- candidate relationship management (CRM)
- And interviewing software.
Your FLOCK is a team engagement platform that can be used by recruiters to hire the right people – with the right values – into the right teams at the right times. However, we don’t integrate into ATS, CRM or interviewing software offerings.
Here’s why NOT. Let’s start with ATS’s.
If you don’t have an ATS as yet – they might be worth looking into for your company. Depending on its size. We have nothing against such systems. As an good ATS is designed to organize and speed up the hiring process by providing the following capabilities and benefits:
- It lets you reuse job descriptions for multiple positions, reducing the effort required to post a job.
- It can post and manage job ads on the organization’s internal and external career sites and across multiple job sites, such as Indeed and Monster, and on social media sites such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- It maintains a database of new applicants and people who may be prospects for future openings.
- It aggregates information about candidates, including any communications, and the jobs they’ve applied for in the past, to create a single view and profile of each candidate.
- It may also help sort and rank candidates by, for example, conducting an initial scan of candidates to select those who best meet job qualifications.
- It may also be set up to automate responses, send out interview reminders and alert people in the database to new job openings. From this perspective, the ATS acts as a form of customer relationship management.
Right now, Your FLOCK is used after the hiring stage by 80% of our customers and so we don’t integrate into any ATS systems. Nor a CRM system. We don’t need to do help employee retention.
We also use machine learning rather than artificial intelligence. And we don’t make any key decisions or assumptions FOR team leaders and managers.
We are here to help give team leaders and managers the employee feedback they need to make decisions. Not make the decisions and then give them limited options afterwards.
This is as Your FLOCK, with our learning and development professionals, we are not a great believer in AI being used in recruitment. Due to the many cases of AI error and bias so far in the evolution.
We also believe that human beings should be making these choices. Not machines. Not just yet. And so…
We don’t use AI.
We don’t integrate into other systems as we want to remain neutral to them. We never want to be tied to one or two systems. And our own system works perfectly alone as a plug and play platform WITHOUT interference with other data streams.
Your FLOCK could fit into future CRM systems without the above issue and so this is something we are looking into. As for interviewing software. We know that Your FLOCK is used pre the interviewing stage of a business decision. Which saves time on recruitment and doesn’t need us to integrate into it.
As said at Your FLOCK with our team engagement platform we have nothing against any o the systems used by others.
So if you are looking into buying or changing your recruitment software – then here is a great guide for that.
References for the piece: