Langham Recruitment reduces interview-to-offer ratio and increases job placement with FLOCK
‘FLOCK’s culture based recruitment technology reduced our interview-to-offer ratio and allowed us to place more jobs.‘
– Andy Almond, Client Director & Co-Founder of Langham Recruitment
Langham Recruitment is an agency placing contract, interim and permanent professionals in the Technology and Engineering market across the UK. They are innovative and experienced agency based in Manchester and Norwich. Langham Recruitment was set up by Sean Curran and Andy Almond, both ex-SThree directors.
Langham Recruitment is a new agency. Their primary priorities include:
- Making sure that they work effectively by maximising the performance of each employee.
- Add a premium value to its growing clients to make sure that candidates they place have the right technical skill but also are the right cultural fit. Making sure that candidates they place engage with their employers and achieve their high-growth potential is essential to them.
As a recruiter it is difficult to decipher the unique characteristics of clients’ cultures. Langham Recruitment was looking for an innovative solution to do it effectively at pace.
Langham Recruitment used FLOCK assessment to first measure its own culture. They were considering internal changes within their agency and FLOCK provided them with data that further validated their decisions.
Now, Langham Recruitment uses FLOCK with its clients at The Landing – a co-working space at MediaCity, Greater Manchester. They are now able to make sure they provide the highest quality candidates possible by having a data-driven framework for culture alignment assessment.
The initial culture assessment of clients is completely free and Langham Recruitment only pays for candidates put forward minimising upfront costs.
- Thanks to the improvement of the way Langham Reruitment works internally they are now placing more jobs per month, improving their productivity.
- Using FLOCK assessment provides a sophisticated culture alignment solution for new candidates reducing the interview-to-hire ratio